Monday, December 29, 2008

1st day c my cousin...


yesterday nite,v wen 2 eat dinner with grandma n aunties (mum's side),den it was my 1st day saw my cousin,i mean de onli cousin which i din eva c b4...he was my 2nd anuty's son...he kinda luk like her but my aunt eye was big,sharp n round,n his eye luk like vry down,mean spiritless...now he was work s a hp worker...he was same age s me but he was younger den me bout half year...n den he juz study till form 2/3...bcaz he doesn't like 2 study...den he was live his own hse...he din stay with his dad,bcaz he said his dad 2 'fan',everyday scold him...den my mum n 3rd aunt were keep on talking 2 him the whole nite...yesterday....it seem like deliver a sermon...hahhaha...i gt talk 2 him by saying 'hi....','how much mp on dis hp?'...hahhaha...i juz talk dat much...but my 3rd aunt n mum n uncle want me n my sis 2 talk 2 him,bcaz want him 2 feel gt home warm...bcaz he since child my 2nd aunt din giv him a lot of love...now it our turn 2 let him bcame one of our family members....^.^...so 'han,welcome u 2 bcame our family members...'

No comments: