Friday, February 6, 2009

lonesome...T.T...


valentine...haih...dis year i gonna celebrate it myself...vry admire ppl who gt ath 1/2 lol...>.<...haih...shd i go n fight 4 my happiness?but nw i m so confuss on thought...i dunno wat i want...but 1 thing dat i know is i really love my D.G...my cousin oso gt ler...nw onli i dun hav lol...i dun want celebrate valentin alone...>.<...










p/s ->btw ppl who c dis msg...pls dun simply pity me n lose sight of ur gf /bf o...pls cherish ur ath 1/2 o...^.^...n happy valentine day...^.^...

4 comments:

萍子 said...

haiz . i accompany u lah ..
jahahahaha

~好。。。恐怖睇学生喔~ said...

hahahaha...tq...^o^...but nvm lar...u shd accompany ur bf,8ter ur bf angry ler...

萍子 said...

adui .. my bf din come lah ..
me alone too

~好。。。恐怖睇学生喔~ said...

o...nvm lar...i m goin 2 help my dad n mum 2 celebrate their sweet little old valentine