Friday, June 26, 2009

wed=f.d.p...gd A- nia***miss bloggy...~~~tq square 4 blanja me ticket...!!!

wed dat day is my last day drama...T.T...
i onli gt good A- nia 4 my last final proj...
yerghh...T.T...
actually i wan 2 gt A 1 lol...
bt bcaz of our prop lost suddenli...
so make until our execution failed...T.T...
i reli sad...i reli wan 2 cry...
when i heard dat onli gd A- nia...T.T...
bt i reli miss drama a lot...n oso lar...
bcaz of drama...
it make me no self-conscious liao lol...
i luv drama...muacks...
n dn chin siew n joshua gp gt A lol...
so if my gp oso gt A...
dn our claz gt again straight A...>.<...
yerghhh...actualli cn make a history of whole claz gt straight A again de...
bt bcaz of our gp...
onli gt 2 gp gt A...
btw dis few day i din update my blog...
sori...my cute little bloggy...
i miss u a lot...muacks...^.<
n i watch tranformers 2 liao...
yeah...nt bd ler...
i luv tranfoermers 2's effect...
reli whole movie gt effect 1 lol...
n dn tq...square...u blanja me ticket...
tq...tq...tq...^.<...

No comments: