Monday, July 6, 2009

solo nw...

2day din go 2 college...
bcaz no claz...
so vry early i wake up...
i sit at in frnt of my darling 'gong gong'...
n started 2 research...
n oso write my cute little bloggy...



let me thnk ah...
i thnk dis few day i wil b solo everything alone...
bcaz some1 being fall in luv liao...
so leave his sis alone...
T.T...
so cam...
somemore bring his bear bear go...
T.T...
nt fair...
at least left dat 1 4 me lar...



dn sth dat i discovered long long ago...
i m wonderin m i weird...
bcaz every1 said my thought is so weird...
is vry different frm others...
-.-'''...
swt lol...





i m nt alien lol...
i m human being ler...
y m i thnkin weird...
i tot being a dsigner student...
wil b thnk sth different?
myb i m wrong lar..
nvm lar...
s long s i m ok...
dn everything is ok...





dn 1 more thing is...
myb i wil b gone...
i min i myb nt at here dis holiday...
i min i wil go 4 holiday...
nt i wil XXX ah...
dun thnk bad,k?...
>.<...
bcaz i wan 2 go kelantan there...
n dn terengganu...
n oso kuala pilah 2 c my 'gan ma'...
dunno whether how is her di...



i stil cn rmember dat last last year...
when my 'gan pa' passed away...
she cried until like hell like dis...
vry cam lol...
dn my 4 eldest sis n 2 eldest bro oso cried...
of course i oso cried lar...
bcaz when i was child...
'gan pa' vry sayang me de...
so when he went...
i reli gt cried...
i stil cn rmember dat he wth my 'ah gong' vry fren de...
they always bring go there n here...
nw they both oso went di...
juz leave me alone here...
y dun they oso bring me go...
y wan me 2 stay here...
i reli miz them...
i reli luv them...
'gong'...
'gan pa'...
i reli dun wan u ol leave me...
pls come bek...
i cnt live wth u ol...
i reli miz u ol...
T.T...

No comments: